6.16.2016

KMPlayer - what is Normalizer ?

Hello KMP users ! 

Today I'd like to introduce you one of the important features in KMPlayer! 

It's called "Normalizer"
I guess you have heard of this word before but never know what exactly normalizer is !

That is why I'm here for ya :) 



When you play your video file on KMPlayer without turning on "Normalizer", the audio is read as the original volume of the video file. 

If I set my PC volume as 15 as you see the screenshot and open a video file, I can hardly hear the sound of the file. 



However, when I turn on Normalizer function as
Right click - Audio - Normalizer 
I see the audio volume becomes louder. 

This Normalizer function enables to balance the file's audio volume equivalent to device's volume set. 

KMPlayer automatically tune the file's audio volume according to PC setting. 

For example, if your PC volume is set 50, KMPlayer automatically tune the file's volume as 50 accordingly. 

Of course this setting is default value that you don't need set by yourself,
but if you didn't know the exact function of Normalizer, this posting will help you understand :) 


▼ KMPlayer Homepage ▼

https://www.kmplayer.com


▼ KMPlayer Android & iOS application ▼

https://fb.kmplex.com/dlink/share